Machine Operators in The Hague!
Can you work accurately and in a structured way and do you enjoy helping to create a lasting reminder for the consumer! Then this is the job for you.
Albumprinter is specialized in making photo albums, cards, calendars, photo prints and wall decorations.
What do you do on the job?
As an operator you are responsible for running one or more machines in the photo department. You are also responsible for subsequent processing such as cutting, folding, sealing and banding.
What do we ask from you?
- You are technically skilled (for example, rectifying a malfunction) and can handle computers well;
- You are familiar with machine related production; You have no problems with physical work and you like to tackle;
- You are willing to work in 2,3 or 4 shifts, and are willing to sometimes work on Saturdays;
- You like to work in a team;
- You have your own transportation;
- You can read, write and speak good English (machine manuals are in English).
What does our agency offer you:
- We work with short lines;
- A place to live when you do not have a residence address;
- A job based on a temporary employment basis;
- Working week between 24 and 40 hours;
- The position falls under the Collective Labor Agreement Collective Labor Agreement and has a market in accordance with salary from € 11,66 per hour;
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per km from 10 km for (when using your own transport).
Will you become our operator in The Hague? Send your CV to us in English and see you soon!
I would like to receive your application